My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

This blog is meant to keep folks up-to-date about the Edmonton portion of the Serenity Now/Equality Now charity screening. Later on, it might serve as a message board for other Browncoat events.

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Rumour and Fancy

Heya, folks! I'm told by Preacher over at Happy Harbor that there is a rumour that Nathan Fillion will be at the screening. Sad to say, my fellow Browncoats, the only place you will see Mr. Fillion is on the screen. To the best of my knowledge, Captain Mal is not available that weekend.

Hey, I'd have loved to have him there, too. But I want to make sure that all you fine folks are coming to the screening because its a great event for a great cause, and not because of some hot air floating around town.

Look for another post soon, folks!

Cheers!
Brent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home