My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

This blog is meant to keep folks up-to-date about the Edmonton portion of the Serenity Now/Equality Now charity screening. Later on, it might serve as a message board for other Browncoat events.

Monday, June 19, 2006

Alright, maybe a little longer...

Here's how it is: Somewhere in the ancient history of this event, I had set today as the deadline for advance ticket sales. Well I'm here to tell you, it is a cruel lie. The deadline for advance ticket sales will be Friday , June 23rd, at midnight. So go ahead, whoop it up and buy a few for your friends.

I have to say, private donors have been very good to this event. I just received still-sealed copies of Knights of the Old Republic (one each for both Xbox and PC) for the door prize pool. And it just keeps getting better and better...

Cheers!
Captain Brent

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home