My Photo
Name:
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

This blog is meant to keep folks up-to-date about the Edmonton portion of the Serenity Now/Equality Now charity screening. Later on, it might serve as a message board for other Browncoat events.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Wear it with pride...if you order now!

A very clever and talented Browncoat from New England, thehey, has put together an event tshirt for the worldwide effort. You can look at the front graphic here; the back graphic will have a smaller version of the main logo and a list of all the cities worldwide. He is selling them as a pre-order item only, since he is keeping costs down by only printing as many as are ordered.

Now, the crew and I are ordering some in for ourselves, 'cause they look pretty cunning. And we thought to ourselves, maybe some of you as wants to show your pride in this event would want to have a tshirt of your very ownsome. So here's the deal: email me at edmserenitynow (at) gmail (dot) com, give me your tshirt size, your name, and your phone number. When I get the email I'll call you and confirm your order, and add you to the list. Then I'll order you a tshirt when we send in our order. When you show up at the screening you slip me $15, I slip you a tshirt. We cover our costs on the tshirt, send the rest to Equality Now, and everyone wins.

Can't ask for much better than that. Deadline for pre-order is June 6th; after that, you'll have as much luck getting one of these as Reaver has of getting a Companion!

(Okay, that was so geeky, I have to lie down...)

But to recap: email me your order by June 6th, tshirts are $15 (no extra charge for large sizes; solidarity brothers and sisters!). Any questions, email me and ask.

Look for a sponsor update in the next day or so, the hold is getting mighty crowded...

Cheers!
Captain Brent

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Brent,

Let me be the first to give you my t-shirt size - Large. Not that I need any more t-shirts, but this One is special. -- Bev

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ... just checking that the 9:45am start time is correct. What time would doors open at?
Thanks ... Rea

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Rea,

Doors open at approx. 9:00 a.m. That's when I will be there! -- Bev (one of the organizers)

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home